All of the resources you’ll need in one place.
The links listed on this page directly benefited my transition to the civilian world. This page is a consolidated list of all of the resources that I have mentioned in my articles.
The links below are “affiliate” links meaning that I get a commission off of the item if you choose to buy it. Any support that you give to Victorious Veterans contributes to the cost of maintaining this website and helps veterans transition to the corporate world.
Interview Skills Resources:
Job Interview Attire – See Article Here
- Men’s Wearhouse – For Custom Tailored Suits
- Presidential Giorgio Napoli Men’s 2 Button Suit
- Perry Ellis Men’s Slim Fit Suit
- Conservative Necktie – High-quality material at an inexpensive price.
- Jos A. Banks
Essential Items For An Interview
- Leather Portfolio – Carry your résumé and reference list in a supremely professional, organized way.
Keys To Success Reading List:
“People who read seven or more books per year are more than 122 percent likelier to be millionaires than those who read three or fewer. Also, those who read inspirational works are up to 14.1 percent happier.” – success.com
- Good To Great by Jim Collins. This book guides how to improve your mindset and achieve better results.
- Unshakable by Tony Robbins. Unshakable changed my perception of wealth. Financial independence isn’t just about money, it’s also about helping others. Tony guides you to financial success and domination by providing a sound investment strategy and revealing dirty secrets of the stock market.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey. Discover how to practice the seven habits that improve your life immediately!
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz. Explains how your mind often prevents you from succeeding before you even begin a task.
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene. Take power back in your life. Greene provides the strategy to dominate any situation. Seize power back in your life and develop strategies to manipulate circumstances to help you!
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss.
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini. This book is an easy to understand manual for getting what you want. Buy it here!
- Do you still find yourself in the dark about transition, or feel uneasy about the civilian world? Click here to see the book Warrior to Patriot Citizen! I have read and reviewed this book personally. It is the finest tool for transitioning service members and veterans to improve their civilian life.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. This book draws on stories of Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and other millionaires of his generation to illustrate his principles. This book will teach you the secrets that could bring you a fortune. It will show you not only what to do but how to do it. Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed here, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success.
- The Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason tells financial advice through a collection of parables set in ancient Babylon. Through their experiences in business and managing household finance, the characters in the parables learn simple lessons in financial wisdom.
Resume Writing Resources:
- Southworth Professional Resume Paper – Cotton-fiber paper make your résumé feel like money. People love the feel of money and will enjoy your résumé just as much.
Financial Improvement Resources:
Physical Fitness & Health:
- Strength Training Anatomy by Frédéric Delavier
- Delavier’s Women’s Strength Training Anatomy Workouts by Frédéric Delavier
- The 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
Helpful Transition Websites:
Follow me on Twitter @VictoriousVets!!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.